Tuesday 9 June 2020

Just dance


When we got back to school we did just dance, If you don’t know what it is it is when you have a remote and you have to copy the moves it does. There are a lot of different choices in MLH. We do it after morning tea.


I am in MLH.

We have done a lot of them but my favourite is Waka Waka because you and your group of four have to make a human bike. It is very hard but we got it eventually.we don’t have remotes but it is still fun.My group is me, Nathan, Ethan and .We do it for about 10 to 20 minutes.


I think you should try it. If I could rate it out of ten it would be 7. You can play it on Xbox or PS4 it is very fun.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Tristin, I liked your blog except that there are missing words all throughout your blog otherwise it is perfect. Maybe you could read it out loud to yourself to make sure it makes sense. Also your blog reminds me very much of my blog I like Just Dance too.
    Rio:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.