Thursday 13 June 2019

Profile



Hi my name Is Tristin. I go to Wainui Beach School. I am in year 5. I am English/NZ. I come from Pouawa, GIsborne. I've got a mother and a father.  I have two dogs, one goat and 1 cockatiel named Stripey.

I am really good at math. I can do addition, multiplication, subtraction and division. I really enjoy sports and playIng Annihilation. My challenges are to try and get a goal at hockey.My goals for this year is to be able to be really good at block letters without failing too many times.

I am really looking forward to the holidays because I might get to go to Napier to stay wIth my
grandma and grandad. I like sharing my stuff on my blog because my mum, dad, grandma and grandad get to see my learning I do at school. I am inspired by my dad because I love sheep.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.