Thursday 25 June 2020

Week 11

            Hi I'm Tristin today I'm going to share with you my experience of week ten!
 
After morning tea we do just dance, and we keep on repeating that everyday it gets so fun. There are groups and the people in my group are Nathan and me in kung fu fighting. I absolutely love just dance and I think everyone else does to.


        Our priorities were so hard this week, we had to do 4 quick write and we even had another workshop to do             this week was so hard. We still had to do a blog and a blog comment this week will be hard. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.