Tuesday 16 June 2020

Back To Normal

After 2 days of the weekends, we got back to school. It was fun going back to school because
we did just dance, if you don’t know what it is, I will tell you, it is when you copy the professional dancer,
those dancers are so hard to copy not one person can get it.


We don’t just have just dance we also have our priorities and our workshop our priorities are normally my
blog my quick writes and blog comment there are 9 step to get a quality blog comment
and we have blog buddy's my blog buddy is Rio we have to check each other blog post and
we have to write a blog comment on there blog following the 9 steps.



After the blog I have to do a quick write. This one was about canoeing. We have written about the
pictures up above. It takes a long time. There was a couple of disadvantages.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Tristin I enjoyed reading your Blog:you wrote about our priorities for the week,You explained what Just Dance is and you even added me into it! Rio

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.