Thursday 4 June 2020

Back To School.

The first week of school after the lockdown was amazing. On the first day of school we got back into the routine of
workshops.

We started to do just dance. It was incredible and our team had to make a bike.
It felt amazing when we mastered it.
After lockdown I was glad because we didn't have to do anymore Google Meets. 

Thursday I am glad that our class can do our work together so I can get help with a friend and a teacher.
Friday school discovery there are lots of things to do at school discovery
like woodwork and Scratch it is all
super fun but I like to do Scratch.

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Tristin, I like that you enjoy Scratch at Discovery. Your blog reminds me of how much I loooooooove Just Dance and it does feel amazing when you master something that is new to you. What did enjoy the most coming out of lockdown? Mine was seeing all of my many friends in Gisborne and Auckland! Rio

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.